Lanson Place is a group managing Hotels and Serviced Apartments in the Asian Region and is expanding in China with three properties already under management.
If you are an energetic, enthusiastic and passionate about the hotel industry and willing to develop a career with a luxury serviced residences, we are sure Lanson Place is where you see your future.
For the Shanghai property “Lanson Place Jinlin Tiandi Serviced Residences”, we are currently in the process of engaging suitable candidates for the following positions:
1. Ensure that pre-set targets/budgets for areas and territories allocated are
2. Recommend to the Director of Sales and co-ordinates all methods of
maintaining and increasing business volume. This includes advertising, sales
promotion, personal selling, publicity, community relations, special sales projects,
employee training and guests relations.
3. Ensures that all external Relations are conducted in professional manner to
enhance the image of Lanson Place。
4. To update information on competitors regarding rates, facilities, promotional
activities, staff movements regularly and report this information via weekly
5. Meet with guests from major producers staying in the apartment to ensure
6. Attends major functions i.e. Trade Shows, Marketing Associations Meetings,
Embassy Receptions etc. to improve sales and build rapport for the Residences.
7. Submit all relevant reports required on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
timely and coordinated accordingly.
8. Update internal filing system to have a better understanding of each account’s
production potential and needs.
9. To assist in facilitation payment on outstanding accounts from clients so as to
ensure the relationship of the client is maintained.
10. Performs related duties and special projects as assigned as and when
necessary, as instructed by the Director of Sales.
1．Academic Qualification: Pre-university.
2．Fluent in spoken and written English.
3．Minimum 3 year experience in the same capacity with strong influence in
4．Resourceful and able to work independently and excellent communication
and interpersonal skills.
To the successful candidates, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please send your resume with expected salary and picture to:
Email Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org