Lanson Place is a group managing Hotels and Serviced Apartments in the Asian Region and is expanding in China with three properties already under management.
If you are an energetic, enthusiastic and passionate about the hotel industry and willing to develop a career with a luxury serviced residences, we are sure Lanson Place is where you see your future.
For the Shanghai property “Lanson Place Jinlin Tiandi Serviced Residences”, we are currently in the process of engaging suitable candidates for the following positions:
1. Assisting Sales Managers in their day-to-day office routines i.e. Business
correspondences, inter-department correspondences etc.
2. Assisting the Director of Sales and Marketing in all aspects of secretarial duties
as and when required.
3. Assist the Director of Sales and Marketing to update and maintain mailing list
base and mailing campaigns.
4. Preparation of weekly, monthly and yearly statistics internally and externally
i.e. occupancies, competitors performances, numbers of expatriate and visitors
arrivals in Hong Kong etc.
5. Arrangements of air tickets, transportation and accommodation for overseas/
6. Cordination of stationary requisitions, purchase requisitions for office use.
7. Co-ordination of Appointments/Meetings for Director of Sales and Marketing.
8. Screening of telephone calls and handling enquires for Sales.
1．Academic Qualification: Pre-university.
2．Fluent in spoken and written English.
3．Minimum 3 year related experience in hotel industry.
4．Able to work independently and excellent communication and interpersonal
5. Good at data processing, sensitive to figures.
6. Proficient in Office, SMS is a plus.
To the successful candidates, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please send your resume with expected salary and picture to:
Email Contact: email@example.com